As a little girl growing up in the beautiful green southern state of Georgia, all I wanted when I grew up was to have a big family. Well, as you can see, my desires have been granted and our immediate family numbers 22. The photographer of the picture below was on the roof looking down as he instructed, “Group hug, everyone.” That caused a smile on everyone’s face as we leaned in to hug each other.
Thank you for visiting my website. I love to share my story about how God took a broken vessel and made a new creation.
I teach that women are teacup vessels. Through my collection of teacups, I illustrate our differences as specially created and uniquely gifted women. I teach women about relationships and the importance of building character. My message is for young and old.
Find out more through the links provided.
Glenda’s gentleness and sensitivity are apparent as she addresses her audience as China Cups, Temples, housing the living God. Her testimony is that God took a broken vessel, mended and created it new to glorify Him.
She presents a Scriptural foundation as well as a practical application to her message with many stories and examples to encourage triumph.
- She loves first, the Lord her God with all her heart, mind and soul
- She loves her husband and family
- She takes the commission in Titus 2 seriously
- Believing that what is on the inside overflows to those around, she stimulates the examination of inward beauty.
Glenda has a passion to help women understand their roles in marriage and the Scriptural mandate to “fit” into their own husband’s ways.
Glenda’s current life experiences include:
- professor of family living, child development, women in society, principles of parenting and women’s issues at a Christian college
- counselor for women in trauma and crisis
- active speaking ministry
- wife for almost fifty years
- Mother of four and grandmother of ten.
- Because of her multi-faceted experience, she is able to relate to women of all ages and from all walks of life.
Formal education includes a master’s degree in marriage and family; undergraduate degrees in deaf studies, substance abuse, and a minor in human sexuality. In addition, Glenda is a certified personality trainer with Christian Leaders Authors Speakers Services (CLASS) and has completed the speaking track for Proverbs 31 Ministry, “She Speaks”.
Her writing has been published in each book of the Lists to Live By best-selling collection.
Glenda’s hobbies include:
- spending time with her family and friends
To learn more about topics that Glenda speaks on and the illustrations she uses visit her speaking topics page.